Our VISION at A Brighter Day Learning Center is that all children grow academically, socially, physically and spiritually, knowing Jesus as their Savior and their Hope in this life and the next.
Our MISSION at A Brighter Day Learning Center is to display Jesus by training up children in an atmosphere of love, patience and kindness.
Our CORE VALUES:
1. We believe that Jesus is supreme in all things and that the proper understaning of Christ as Creator, Savior and Lord puts everying else in life in proper perspective.
2. We believe that children are a gift from God, to be loved, valued and treated with respect always.
3. We believe that children learn and respond best in an environment that is loving, nurturing, encouraging, and safe.
4. We believe that learning should be challenging, creative, innovative and fun, with the hope of each child developing to their greatest potential.
5. We believe the love of Jesus should guide our behavior at all times. Teaching and discipline should always be positive, gentle, and with the goal of bringing understanding to the child enabling them to make better choices in the future.
6. We believe that our role at A Brighter Day Learning Center is to support and involve parents in the early childhood experience, and to strengthen and encourage families in this challenging, rewarding, and joyful endeavor.
7. We believe in the importance of a well-educated staff and require on-going education in Early Childhood Development for all staff members.
At A Brighter Day Leaning Center equal educational opportunities are available for all children, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability, or parent/provider political beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, or special needs. Educational programs are designed to meet the varying needs of all students